Relocation to a new country, alone or with family requires a lot of planning and preparation especially when you do not have any connections in the foreign land. Migrating to a new location is mere 30 percent of the complete settlement process. We at Othervisas are committed to make the rest of the 70 percent transition of the migration to a new country for you and your family a peaceful, comfortable and a smooth experience. With an aim of providing professional and quality post landing services to our esteemed clients our team of highly experienced professionals work closely with you throughout the relocation process to ensure a seam less transition and settlement at your preferred location. The post landing services are for both temporary and permanent travellers irrespective of the duration of your stay. After landing abroad, we will take care of the airport pickup, opening bank accounts, applying for credit cards, insurance and procuring international sim cards to connect with your pals back home.
We believe overseas travel should neither constrain your connectivity with friends, family, and colleagues nor inflate your expenses. Hence our allied partner guarantees cost-effective plans and ensures uninterrupted connectivity with people back in India.
Canada and Australia are two of the most advanced countries across the globe with very strong economic systems. To enjoy the best financial benefits at the two economies, we help and guide our esteemed clients by opening a bank account in the respective country of travel - Australia or Canada. This will not only enable our clients in paying their bills timely and conveniently but will also give them a streamlined way of managing their finances in the foreign country.
©2018 othervisas.com, All rights reserved.